Blog Watch: Design Love Fest

Tuesday 19 August 2014

[All imagery sourced from the Designlovefest Instagram account] 


Founded by LA creative director Bri Emery, Design Love Fest is one of my favourite blogs/Instagram accounts and I just had to share her work. Bri opened her downtown studio in 2011 and has since been hosting creative workshops with Photoshop, calligraphy and craft classes, all available to the public. Her innovative approach to styling is truly inspiring, creating DIY set ups with a bright, boho/retro aesthetic with a food, furniture and interiors focus. Her Instagram is a haven of superb imagery consisting of her own creations and the works of other LA craftspeople. I have collaged a few of my faves together and I think you'll agree that it's a pure treat for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs