Brand Watch: Jansen + Co

Sunday 5 October 2014


[1]

[2]

[3]



New Collection: Loop


[4]




Image provided by Jansen + Co 



I first came across Dutch tableware brand Jansen + Co around a year ago due to it being stocked in my favourite Northern Quarter coffee shop/concept store, The Fig and Sparrow (which by the way I highly recommend - best coffee in Manchester).

With a distinctive palette of block primary colour, my favourite of the colour combinations is grey and dark teal spanning across the mug, jug and teapot lines. The retro and robust shapes are an oddity, paired with such bold colours and a glossed, high shine finish. After finally tracking down the brand I was delighted to get in contact with Amsterdam based Jansen + Co, and to hear that it's newest collection, Loop, was upon release. The much loved simplistic style is carried into a squashed down and stackable design, with an even more looped handle, and in a range of typical Jansen colours.

Loop is set to release in the coming months and I can't wait to see what's in store for this unique brand.

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs